Sugarcane fiber are used as raw material in clothing industry to make textile rayon fiber at low cost. Disposable tableware and bowls are also being made by using sugarcane fiber leading to decreased plastic waste by restaurants. It is a soluble fiber which promotes intestinal regularity.
Moreover, when combined with high fat diet for animals and humans may help to control type 2 diabetes. With all these demand for sugarcane fiber is rising at stable rate. Recycled sugarcane fiber is being used in paper and board making industries owing to their easy availability and cost effectiveness.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4927
Around 300 million tons of plastic produced in the world every year and considerable amount of that plastic is used in restaurant business. All of these plastics is either dumped into ocean or burnt and very small amount is recycled.
In recent time sugarcane fiber has emerged as alternative for plastic used in restaurant industry. Increased awareness about the use of sugarcane fiber and various restrictions on the use of plastics has boosted the market for sugarcane fiber. Moreover, extensive research and development in waste management and recycling has promoted the use sugarcane fiber in stationary and disposable tableware industry.
After reading the Sugarcane Fiber Market report, readers get insight into:
- Major drivers and restraining factors, opportunities and challenges, and the competitive landscape
- New, promising avenues in key regions
- New revenue streams for all players in emerging markets
- Focus and changing role of various regulatory agencies in bolstering new opportunities in various regions
- Demand and uptake patterns in key industries of the Sugarcane Fiber Market
- New research and development projects in new technologies in key regional markets
- Changing revenue share and size of key product segments during the forecast period 2020 – 2030
- Technologies and business models with disruptive potential
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4927
Prominent Players Likely to Expand Sugarcane Fiber Market.
Players in the market are innovating sugarcane fiber related products to capture the market. For instance, various players like Eco-products, Inc, Dine Earth, Vegware Ltd has launched wide range of disposable tableware manufactured from sugarcane fiber. Furthermore, key players like V.F. CORPORATION, LULULEMON ATHLETICA INC are active towards the recycled use of natural raw materials like sugarcane fiber in its clothing brands. Players are also using strategies like merger and acquisitions to capture the market. For instance, Voith Gmbh the top player in sugarcane fiber paper industry has acquired Spectris plc in 2019 in order to capture the market. Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget (SCA) France has confirmed its merger with French company Innovation Solutions Bois, Groupe ISB, to expand their operation in France. Further key players in the market are Oji Paper japan, Kimberly-Clark Corp and others.
Sugarcane Fiber Market: Segmentation
Based on types sugarcane fiber market is classified into different parts like application, derived products, form and end use industries. Sugarcane fiber has significantly captured the paper and board making industry owing to their low-cost fibrous properties like high tensile strength.
Based on form sugarcane fiber market is segmented into
- Natural Form (Bagasse)
- Burned form (Ash)
Based on end use industries sugarcane fiber market is segmented into
- Pulp and Paper Industry
- Textile Industry
- Energy Sector
For entire list of market players, request for TOC here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=T&rep_id=4927
Regional analysis for the Sugarcane Fiber includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, BENELUX, Nordics, Eastern Europe, Rest of Europe)
- East Asia (Japan, China, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of South Asia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel, Rest of MEA)
Emerging economies like china, India, Brazil being prominent producer of sugarcane fiber across the globe. Developed economies like Europe, Asia, and North America being the significant producer of paper likely to boost the demand for sugarcane fiber market. Moreover, world’s prominent textile market like Asia and Europe are using sugarcane fiber as cost effective raw material thereby the demand for sugarcane fiber market. Developing economies like china and India being prominent cement and concrete manufacturers likely to boost the demand for sugarcane fiber market.
Why Choose Fact.MR?
- Deliver updated information on the current industry trends
- Available 24/7 to facilitate clients with unbiased solutions
- Embrace digital technologies to offer accurate business ideas
- Exhaustive supply chain augmentation analysis
- Provide reports strictly according to the requirements of the clients
Explore Fact. MR’s Coverage on Food & Beverages Domain
Naringin Market: The global Naringin Market report published by Fact.MR offers an exhaustive analysis on the prominent growth dynamics, including possible drivers, opportunities and challenges, expected to prevail across the landscape for the upcoming decade.
Low Sodium Snacks Market: Fact. MR’s latest report on Global Low Sodium Snacks Market gives a detailed insight on the key drivers, trends and opportunities expected to prevail across prominent segments and key geographies for the forthcoming assessment period
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583