Fact.MR’s global spray drying equipment market report opines a recovery in 2021, vis-à-vis 2020, owing to bullish global cues and a positive sentiment induced by commencement of vaccine program. Increasing demand for the packed food and ready-to-eat packages continues to be a key influencing factors
The market received a boost from the pharmaceutical and food & beverage industry, attributed to the new bulk investments in the Brownfield and Greenfield establishments. Further developments are anticipated across the drug industry, with the market set for over 6% CAGR during the forecast period.
“The market is highly consolidated with prominent manufacturers accounting for over 3/5th of the market share. Rise in opportunities, attributed to the manufacturers collaboration in the food and pharmaceutical industry to provide a growth,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Request a report sample with 170 pages to gain comprehensive insights at https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4418
- Demand for spray dryer equipment is likely to surge due to it utilization in various industry verticals
- Demand for rotary atomizers is likely to remain high due to its efficiency
- Pharmaceutical industry to remain the lucrative segment for spray drying equipment market
- Asia-Pacific to experience high adoption of spray drying equipment, as regional pharmaceutical industries register growth
- Increased bioavailability and high production in drug manufacturing to propel the growth for spray drying equipment
- R&D activities on large biomolecules, attributed to the growth of spray drying equipment.
- Asia-Pacific to emerge as leading manufacturing hubs, with extensive applications across pharmaceutical formulations
Spray drying equipment Market- Prominent Drivers
- Widening scope of the global food & beverage industry amid growing demand for packaged and ready-to-eat foods to escalate demand
- Significant investments in brownfield and Greenfield establishment for various industry verticals to provide strong trajectory.
- Pharmaceutical Industries to thrive in forecast period owing to the increased bioavailability and strong yield.
Spray drying equipment Market- Key Restraints
- High cost from the equipment and the less availability of its main auxiliary equipment in key markets is likely to hinder future spray drying equipment sales
- Internal corrosion and high maintenance for the rotary disc atomizers is limiting the uptake of sales, restraining growth
Discover more about the spray drying equipment market with 119 figures and 147 data tables, along with the table of contents. You will also find detailed market segmentation on https://www.factmr.com/report/4418/spray-drying-equipment-market
GEA Group AG, SPX Flow Technology, Buchi Labortechlink AG, Dedert Corporation, European Spray Dry Technologies LLP, AVM Technologies, Shandong Shungeng Drying Equipment Co. Ltd., C.E. Rogers, Labplant, and Swenson Technology are some prominent spray drying equipment manufacturers profiled in Fact.MR’s report.
In January 2020, Dedert Corporation, specializing in drying and evaporation technology worldwide, announced its business expansion in South Korea for the sales of dryers.
In 2020, leading UK based process engineering company European SprayDry Technologies, have announced to secure multi-million dollars two new contracts for the United States. Both their projects are for the supply of complete spray drying systems based on their proven tall form spray dryer designs and are for the food manufacturing companies.
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions
More Valuable Insights on Spray drying equipment Market
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global spray drying equipment market. The study divulges essential insights on the spray drying equipment market on the basis of product (rotary atomizer, nozzle atomizer, fluidized, centrifugal, and closed loop), capacity (small [up to 2 tons/hour], medium [2-50 tons/hour], large [more than 50 tons/hour]), operating principle (direct drying and indirect drying), end-use industry (food & beverage, chemical, pharmaceutical, and others), cycle type (open loop system and closed loop system), flow type (co-current flow spray dryers, counter-current flow spray dryers and mixed flow spray dryers), and across six major regions.
Key Questions Covered in the Report
- What will be the market outlook for the global spray drying equipment market in the forecast period?
- Which application of spray drying equipment is likely to gain momentum in the market by 2030?
- Which region is likely to be a lucrative market during the forecast period?
- What are the major advancements witnessed in the global spray drying equipment market?
- Which are the prominent spray drying equipment manufacturers?
Interested to Procure The Data? Inquire here at – https://www.accesswire.com/632630/Rotary-Atomizers-Remain-Preferred-Spray-Drying-Equipment-New-FactMR-Study
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Chemicals & Materials Domain
Flash Dryers Market: The global Flash Dryers market report published by Fact.MR incorporates an in-depth analysis of the prominent growth dynamics, including possible drivers, opportunities and trends, expected to prevail across the landscape for the upcoming decade. A detailed insight regarding key geographies and prominent manufacturers has been embedded in this report.
Scrubber Dryer Market: Fact.MR’s incisive coverage on the Scrubber Dryer market explicates on the key drivers, trends and opportunities expected to prevail across prominent segments and key geographies for the forthcoming assessment period. Additionally, details about prominent manufacturers and their revenue shares have also been incorporated.
Hopper Dryer Market: Fact.MR’s report on hopper dryer market delivers a detailed analysis on the strategies and competitive landscape for the upcoming period. The key players market share data provided by the report given you a detailed insights on the shortcomings and forthcomings of the market for the forecast period.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates