Helicobacter Pylori infections, or H. Pylori, are the most common types of infections affecting the digestive tract. The infection is prevalent among half of the world’s population, who typically reside in unhygienic and poor sanitary conditions. It is the most common reason for dyspepsia, peptic ulcers and gastric adenocarcinoma.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a sample here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4774
In view of this, the demand for H. Pylori testing has increased, particularly non-invasive molecular techniques such as real-time PCR and Chemiluminescence Immunoassay (CLIA). The Helicobacter Pylori Non-Invasive Testing market is anticipated to register a moderate CAGR of 3.9% during the forecast period (2020-2026).
Key Takeaways of Global H. Pylori Non-Invasive Testing Market Study:
- By test type, the urea breath test segment is anticipated to hold a major chunk of the market, amounting to over two-fifth. High rate of accuracy in detecting the presence of H. Pylori and usefulness in evaluating post-treatment status are poised to leverage this segment.
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4774
- The Stool Antigen Test segment shall comprise the 2nd largest share of the global H. Pylori Non-invasive testing market, accounting for over 40%. Simplicity and accuracy of the test in determining infection is anticipated to drive the segment’s growth.
- By test method, the Laboratory-based Tests segment shall generate high demand. The ability to test a large number of patients and their accurate and precise methodologies are anticipated to be the key drivers. The segment is foreseen to hold more than three-fifth of the market.
- By end-use, diagnostic labs are anticipated to be the most lucrative, capturing almost half of the total market. Key pharmaceutical companies partnering to provide wider reach for testing H. Pylori are anticipated to drive the market. For instance, in 2010, Meridian Bioscience entered into an agreement with DiaSorin S.p.A to develop infectious disease tests for use on its LIAISON automated instrumets.
- North America is anticipated to be the most promising market. This is attributed to changing healthcare reforms. These reforms have directed organizations to abandon serology tests due to its uncertainty in predicting infections and to switch to urea-based and stool antigen testing. The region is anticipated to hold 31.1% of the H. Pylori testing market.
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/4774/S
“The global helicobacter pylori non-invasive testing market shows modest future growth prospects. The increasing prevalence of h. pylori associated diseases have prompted manufactures to invent non-invasive testing and treatment methods to reduce the incidence of such diseases,” concludes a Fact.MR analyst.
Global Helicobacter Pylori (H. Pylori) Non-invasive testing: Market Segmentation
Fact.MR has studied the global helicobacter pylori (h. pylori) Non-invasive testing market with detailed segmentation on the basis of Non-invasive Test Type, Test Method, End-user and key regions.
|Non-invasive Test Type||Test Type||End-user||Key Regions|
|Serology Test||Laboratory-based Tests||Hospitals||North America|
|Stool Antigen Test||Point-of-Care Tests||Diagnostic Labs||Europe|
|Urea Breath Test||Clinics||Asia Pacific|
|Middle East & Africa (MEA)|
For comprehensive insights on this market adoption, ask an analyst here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=4774
Global Helicobacter Pylori Non-Invasive Testing Market: Competitive Landscape:
The global H. Pylori non-invasive testing market comprises of the following market players: Meridian Bioscience, Inc., DiaSorin S.p.A, Alere, Sekiusi Diagnostics and Biomerica, Inc. Besides these, a host of other players have a significant market presence as well. These are Biohit Oyj, Exalenz Bioscience Ltd., Aalto Bio Reagents Ltd., Certest Biotec S.L. and CorisBioconcept SPRL.
Meridian Bioscience, Inc. markets its tests and assay kits to hospitals, reference laboratories and other diagnostic manufacturers in more than 60 countries. Its H. Pylori testing products include the Premium Platinum HpSA PLUS or Premium H. Pylori. It is an in vitro qualitative procedure to detect the presence of H. Pylori bacteria in the human stool.
Read More Trending and Similar Reports from Fact.MR – https://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2019/08/16/1903143/0/en/Demand-for-Autologous-Fat-Grafting-Positively-Endorsed-by-Rising-Breast-Augmentation-Procedures-reports-Fact-MR.html
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Healthcare Landscape
Medical Grade Silicone Market Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2020 to 2030: https://www.factmr.com/report/5439/medical-grade-silicone-market
Diabetes Diagnostics Market Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2020 to 2030: https://www.factmr.com/report/5446/diabetes-diagnostics-market
Dermatology Diagnostic Devices Market Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2020 to 2030: https://www.factmr.com/report/5453/dermatology-diagnostic-devices-market
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583