Marketing attribution software is used by a number of enterprises and companies to determine actions or touch-points that help customers before they proceed to buy a product, which eventually contributes to the success of company’s sales and marketing team. In the recent years, there has been a surge in the demand for marketing attribution software, influenced by the growing need to optimize marketing spend while tracking customer behavior for targeted marketing activities. This in turn has led to the development of global marketing attribution software market.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a sample here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=3074
With increasing adoption of data-driven approaches among marketers for effective marketing activities, the marketing attribution software is expected to gain rising demand in the coming years. In addition, it provides a number of benefits to the enterprises including marketing spend optimization and data-driven decision making along with performance measurement.
Marketing Attribution Software Market – Notable Developments
Adobe, SAP, Oracle, Neustar, LeadsRx, Singular, Attribution, WIZALY, Analytic Partners, Fospha, Google, Visual IQ, Rockerbox, Engagio, LeanData, Marketing Attribution, CaliberMind, OptiMine, Merkle, and IRI are among the key players in the marketing attribution software market.
- In February 2019, Engagio, a leading player of the marketing attribution software market, launched an Engagement Minute Attribution for Dash, the company’s account-based attribution solution. It has become the first engagement-based attribution that can measure the impact of both marketing and sales activities together.
- In October 2018, Adobe completed its acquisition of Marketo which enabled the company to offer a combination of content capabilities, personalization, and analytics of Adobe Experience Cloud and Marketo’s revenue attribution technology, account-based marketing, and lead management to the customers.
To receive extensive list of important regions, ask for TOC here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=T&rep_id=3074
- In April 2018, LeadsRx, a leading provider of marketing attribution software, launched a new product, specifically developed for the complex requirements of broadcast advertising. It offer attribution capabilities for broadcasters to gain in-depth insights into different types of programming, ads, and audiences that are highly effective.
- In September 2017, Visual IQ was acquired by Nielsen Holdings to enhance its ability of collecting and processing a large pool of datasets by employing Visual IQ’s marketing attribution software.
Although the marketing attribution software market is anticipated to maintain a positive outlook in the coming years, various options and selection of relevant marketing attribution models and vendors may negatively impact the market growth. Further, stringent data regulations that make it difficult for vendors track personal information is considered to be a restraining factor of the marketing attribution software market.
Marketing Attribution Software Market Segmentation
By component, the marketing attribution software market can be segmented into:
By attribution type, the marketing attribution software market can be segmented into:
- Single-Source Attribution
- Probabilistic or Algorithmic Attribution
- Multi-Source Attribution
By deployment type, the marketing attribution software market can be segmented into:
- On Premises
Pre-Book Right Now for Exclusive Analyst Support – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/3074/S
By organization size, the marketing attribution software market can be segmented into:
- Small- and Mid-sized Enterprises
- Larger Enterprises
By vertical, the marketing attribution software market can be segmented into:
- Travel and Hospitality
- Media and Entertainment
- Telecom and IT
- FMCG and Consumer Packaged Goods
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- Computing Products and Consumer Electronics
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583