It is anticipated that glaucoma cases will surpass 100 million by 2040, while macular degeneration shall reach nearly 200 million by 2020-end. These increasing cases are poised to heighten prospects for ocular drug delivery market in the forecast period (2020-2025).
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a sample here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4802
Immense research and development is occurring in the ocular drug delivery market. Shortages in bioavailability of such drugs is a key growth driver. Studies have shown that micellar formulations and derivative active pharmaceutical ingredients have immense scope for development. Based on these trends, the global ocular drug delivery technology market is poised to register positive growth. The market is anticipated to expand 1.4x by 2025-end.
Key Takeaways of Global Ocular Drug Delivery Technology Market Study:
- By technology, topical drug delivery is set to dominate the market, capturing nearly half of the market share. Affordability and introduction of emulsion and suspension forms are attributed as key growth drivers. The topical drugs segment is close behind, expanding 1.4x. Long-term effectiveness and precise drug delivery are important growth drivers.
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4802
- By formulation type, solutions are anticipated to capture the majority share, accounting for more than three-fifths of the global ocular drug delivery technology market. High production volume, high-patient compliance and cost effectiveness are important growth levers.
- By disease type, macular degeneration is set to dominate the global ocular drug delivery technology market. This is followed by diabetic retinopathy. Each segment is poised to account for more than one-fifth of the market share. Rising prevalence of the diseases is the main driver behind the growth of these segments.
- By end-user, hospitals are poised to account for a major chunk of the market. This is attributed to availability of trained and qualified personnel and well-equipped healthcare facilities. Moreover, technology integration in hospital systems is also set to brighten growth of the segment.
- By region, North America shall retain market dominance, attributed to presence of key manufacturers and rising visual impairment cases. A market share of more than half is anticipated for the North American Market. Trailing behind is the Asia-Pacific, anticipated to generate substantial growth opportunities. Advancement of research grants, increasing prevalence of cataract and uveitis and presence of key players shall augment growth. The Asia-Pacific region is set to expand a CAGR of 7.0% in the forecast period.
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/4802/S
Global Ocular Drug Delivery Technology Market Segmentation
Fact.MR has studied the global ocular drug delivery technology market with detailed segmentation on the basis of technology type, formulation type, disease type, end-user and region.
|Technology Type||Formulation Type||Disease Type||End-user||Region|
|Suspension||Diabetic Retinopathy||Ambulatory Surgical Centers||Europe|
|Iontophoresis||Emulsion||Dry Eye Syndrome||Ophthalmic Clinics||Asia Pacific|
|Liposomes & Nanoparticles||Macular Degeneration||Homecare Settings||Latin America|
|In-Situ Gel & Punctal Plugs||Ointment||Diabetic Macular Edema||Middle East & Africa|
For comprehensive insights on this market adoption, ask an analyst here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=4802
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Healthcare Landscape
Medical Grade Silicone Market Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2020 to 2030: https://www.factmr.com/report/5439/medical-grade-silicone-market
Diabetes Diagnostics Market Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2020 to 2030: https://www.factmr.com/report/5446/diabetes-diagnostics-market
Dermatology Diagnostic Devices Market Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2020 to 2030: https://www.factmr.com/report/5453/dermatology-diagnostic-devices-market
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583