The global medical dynamometers market exhibits a positive growth trajectory, expanding at a CAGR of 7.7% between 2020 and 2026. Growth of the market is associated with an increasing prevalence of orthopedic disorders. According to the International Osteoporosis Foundation, the disease is responsible for nearly nine million fractures annually, with an osteoporotic fracture every three seconds. By 2050, the global incidence of hip fracture is projected to increase by over 300% in men and over 200% in women. Moreover, two-fifths of the population in low-income countries suffer bone damage due to road accidents. Based on the abovementioned trends, demand for dynamometer devices to correct bone anomalies is steadily rising.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a sample here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4811
However, the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic is expected to generate shortfalls in the market, attributed to disruption of supply chains amid stringent nationwide lockdowns. Countries with extremely high rates of infections have banned cross-border and inter-state travel, leading to difficulties in the transportation of essential raw materials required to manufacture medical dynamometers. Moreover, finished products are unable to reach end-users due to the same reason. In addition, people with chronic conditions are delaying their surgeries in favor of patients with COVID-19, leading to a fall in demand for medical dynamometers. However, projections indicate a healthy growth trajectory in the post-pandemic period.
Key Takeaways of Medical Dynamometers Market Study:
- Hand dynamometers shall capture two-fifths of the medical dynamometers market across the forecast period. A high success rate with respect to increased grip strength in patients with early rheumatoid arthritis and reduction on synovitis of the fingers and wrists is the primary growth driver of this segment.
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4811
- Electronic dynamometers are anticipated to surge in popularity, expanding at a CAGR of ~8% across the forecast period. Advancements on technology for addressing disabling disorders such as Duchene muscular dystrophy (DMD) or spinal muscular atrophy (SMA), increasing sports activities and increasing reliance on isometric electronic devices are expected to boost growth.
- By application, the orthopedic segment is poised to dominate the medical dynamometers market, capturing a market share of 29.8%. Growth of the orthopedic segment is attributed to an increase in the number of knee osteoarthritis, ACL and musculoskeletal surgeries.
- By end-user, hospitals and rehabilitation centers are expected to exhaustively utilize medical dynamometers. Increasing preference for minimally invasive surgeries and reduced in-house stay in healthcare settings is driving the increased usage of medical dynamometers across both segments.
- North America is poised to dominate the medical dynamometers market by region, accounting for nearly 2/5th of the market. Rising number of orthopedic surgical procedures and increased adoption of robotics is driving growth in the region.
- Asia-Pacific is expected to expand the fastest, at an astounding CAGR of 8.5%, attributed to a rising proportion of elderly population and significant investments in developing a robust healthcare infrastructure.
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/4811/S
Medical Dynamometers: Market Segmentation
Fact.MR has studied the medical dynamometers market with detailed segmentation on the basis of product, end-user, material, application and region.
|Squeeze Dynamometer||Hospitals||Electronic||Orthopedic||North America|
|Pinch Gauge||Rehabilitation Centers||Mechanical||Cardiology||Europe|
|Hand Dynamometer||Physiotherapy Clinics||Neurology||Asia Pacific|
|Chest Dynamometer||Others||Medical Trauma||Latin America|
|Push-pull Dynamometer||Others||Middle East & Africa (MEA)|
For comprehensive insights on this market adoption, ask an analyst here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=4811
Medical Dynamometers Market: Competition Landscape:
The medical dynamometers market is semi-consolidated with the presence of a few prominent market players, which include JTECH Medical Industries, Inc., Hausmann Industries, 3B Scientific Fabrication Enterprises Inc., KERN & SOHN GmbH and North Coast Medical Inc. Introduction of technologically enhanced specialty products and establishment of business ventures in emerging economies are principal growth strategies employed by the market players.
Read More Trending and Similar Reports from Fact.MR – https://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2019/08/16/1903143/0/en/Demand-for-Autologous-Fat-Grafting-Positively-Endorsed-by-Rising-Breast-Augmentation-Procedures-reports-Fact-MR.html
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Healthcare Landscape
Medical Grade Silicone Market Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2020 to 2030: https://www.factmr.com/report/5439/medical-grade-silicone-market
Diabetes Diagnostics Market Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2020 to 2030: https://www.factmr.com/report/5446/diabetes-diagnostics-market
Dermatology Diagnostic Devices Market Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2020 to 2030: https://www.factmr.com/report/5453/dermatology-diagnostic-devices-market
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583