The global automated breast ultrasound system market will exhibit a volume CAGR of 11.1% during the forecast period (2018-2027), according to a new analytical research study of Fact.MR. The report estimates the global automated breast ultrasound system market to reach nearly US$ 345 Mn in revenues by 2027-end.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a sample here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=585
ABUS gaining Competitive Edge over HHUS
Breast cancer has prevailed as most commonly diagnosed cancer type, and has become the second leading cause of mortality among women, according to statistics unveiled by National Breast Cancer Foundation. With growing awareness about breast cancer, number of screening procedures has proliferated, thereby propelling demand for advanced diagnostic and follow-up care technologies such as automated breast ultrasound systems in diagnostic centers and hospitals. Facilitated screening of denser breast’s tissues, along with the provision of superior image quality, has offered automated breast ultrasound system (ABUS) a competitive edge over the handheld ultrasound system (HHUS).
As automated breast ultrasound system are approved by the FDA for screening in coordination with mammography, in case of women with denser breast tissues, radiologists are increasingly opting for the technology. On the back of high quality 3D images offered by ABUS, surgeons are employing the system for pre-operative breast evaluation to identify tumor size and location accurately. However, high cost, and lack of skilled radiologists needed for ABUS have made surgeons to opt for HHUS for pre-operative evaluation.
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=585
Key Takeaways from Fact.MR’s Report on Automated Breast Ultrasound System Market
- North America will continue to account for bulk share of the global automated breast ultrasound system market. The U.S. is expected to remain the most lucrative country for the market growth in North America, on account of growing breast cancer prevalence and adoption of advanced screening technologies. Presence of leading market participants, favorable government initiatives, and reimbursement scenario are key growth determinants for automated breast ultrasound system market in North America.
- Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) is estimated to be the fastest expanding market for automated breast ultrasound system through 2027. Revenues from the market in Europe will remain comparatively larger than those from APEJ, and lower than those from North America.
- On the basis of care type, Hospitals will continue to spearhead the global automated breast ultrasound system market, in terms of revenues. However, revenues from care provided by diagnostic centers will increase at a relatively higher CAGR through 2027.
For comprehensive insights on this market adoption, ask an analyst here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=585
Leading players in the global automated breast ultrasound system market have been following a strategic inorganic expansion roadmap. GE Healthcare, for instance, acquired U-Systems, Inc., for expanding its portfolio of breast care innovations. Philips and SonoCine, Inc., entered into a partnership for making developments in ABUS imaging. Acquisitions and partnership activities among market players have significantly influenced development of automated breast ultrasound system. Key market players profiled by Fact.MR’s report are SonoCine Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Hitachi, Ltd., Siemens AG, Delphinus Medical Technologies, Inc., and GE Healthcare.
Benefits of Fact.MR Study
Fact.MR has gradually established itself as one of the leading market research companies across the globe. Our unique, methodical, and up-to-date approach towards creating high-quality market reports ensures the reports include relevant market insights. Further, our team of analysts leaves no stone unturned while curating market reports in accord with the requirement of our clients.
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/585/S
Why Choose Fact.MR?
- Deliver updated information on the current industry trends
- Available 24/7 to facilitate clients with unbiased solutions
- Embrace digital technologies to offer accurate business ideas
- Exhaustive supply chain augmentation analysis
- Provide reports strictly according to the requirements of the clients
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583