There is worldwide increase in life expectancy as well as incidence of chronic and infectious diseases. The steadily increasing demand for innovative drugs has triggered a significant rise in co-crystal ingredient market. Consumer’s behaviour shifting towards optimum treatment of disease which is projected to push the co-crystal ingredient market during forecast period.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4924
Poor aqueous solubility and low oral bioavailability of ingredient are the major constraints during the development of new drug. Co-crystal offers opportunities by providing superior melting point, tablet ability, solubility, stability, bioavailability and permeability. It also preserves the pharmacological properties of active pharmaceutical ingredient. Increasing pharmaceutical manufacturer’s demand for co-crystal ingredient is projected to boost the market.
Some of prominent companies in co-crystal ingredient market are Novartis AG, Sanofi S.A. , Pfizer Inc., Hoffman-La Roche, Gilead and among others. Co-crystal ingredient market is slightly fragmented. Most of mergers and acquisitions are aimed to boost product portfolios and expanding the co-crystal ingredient market reach.
After reading the Co-Crystal Ingredient Market report, readers get insight into:
- Major drivers and restraining factors, opportunities and challenges, and the competitive landscape
- New, promising avenues in key regions
- New revenue streams for all players in emerging markets
- Focus and changing role of various regulatory agencies in bolstering new opportunities in various regions
- Demand and uptake patterns in key industries of the Co-Crystal Ingredient Market
- New research and development projects in new technologies in key regional markets
- Changing revenue share and size of key product segments during the forecast period 2020 – 2030
- Technologies and business models with disruptive potential
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4924
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Growth of co-crystal ingredient market in East Asia and South Asia is likely to boost owing to increased affordability of drugs resulting from the launch of low-priced generics or bio-similar. Government initiatives and technological advancement for pharmaceutical and drug innovations is projected to push the sales of co-crystal ingredients. Emerging economies such as India and China have seen the boost in sales of co-crystal ingredient during past decade and likely to experience growth during forecast period.
North America leads position in the global co-crystal ingredient market with more than one third of market share due to high purchasing power and access to quality healthcare facilities. Europe is experiencing positive growth in co-crystal ingredient market due to growing and ageing population. Moderate health facilities and less advancements results in slow growth of co-crystal ingredient market in Middle East and Africa.
For entire list of market players, request for TOC here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=T&rep_id=4924
The Co-crystal Ingredient Market report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Co-crystal Ingredient Market Segments
- Co-crystal Ingredient Market Dynamics
- Co-crystal Ingredient Market Size
- Supply & Demand of Co-crystal Ingredient Market
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies Involved
- Technology in the Co-crystal Ingredient Market
- Value Chain of the Co-crystal Ingredient Market
Explore Fact. MR’s Coverage on Food & Beverages Domain
Naringin Market: The global Naringin Market report published by Fact.MR offers an exhaustive analysis on the prominent growth dynamics, including possible drivers, opportunities and challenges, expected to prevail across the landscape for the upcoming decade.
Low Sodium Snacks Market: Fact. MR’s latest report on Global Low Sodium Snacks Market gives a detailed insight on the key drivers, trends and opportunities expected to prevail across prominent segments and key geographies for the forthcoming assessment period
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates