Global automotive lifts market will experience a 1.4X growth to surpass a market valuation of US$ 9 Bn by the end of assessment period of 2019 -2026 – says Fact.MR in its newest published report. Automotive lifts have served a key purpose in vehicle service and maintenance, with maximum repair work being done under the car. Automotive lifts provide greater utility by saving on operational time within the confined spaces of manufacturing plants. In order to avoid congestion and eliminate potential injuries across garages, OEM plants and tire stations are rapidly adopting automotive lifts.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a sample here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=525
The commercial scope of automotive lift is pegged to become wider in the coming years. A number of independent garages are being set up across the world which will directly influence the adoption of automotive lift. In addition, high initial investments of OEMs towards setting up manufacturing units is urging them to buy expensive and advanced automotive lifts that offer long-term service life.
Key Takeaways of Automotive Lift Market
- Scissor lifts are currently leading in the market with around 30% revenue share in automotive lift market, while mobile column lifts are witnessing growth of 1.3X which is more than the global average
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=525
- One in every four lifts sold in 2019 have the lifting capability of 12000-15000 lbs, while automotive lifts with lifting capacity of 4000-9000 lbs are creating a value opportunity of approximately US$ 700 million during the forecast period.
- Collectively, North America & Europe are contributing more than 70% of value in global automotive lift market in 2019, owing to heightened adoption in developed economies
- By the end of assessment period, garage applications will cater to more than 1/3rd of total automotive lift installations, owing to the rapidly growing automotive fleets that hit the road and increasing vehicle runs per year.
- Mobile column lifts are anticipated to gain more than 185 BPS during the assessment period on the backdrop of their versatility.
For comprehensive insights on this market adoption, ask an analyst here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=525
Innovation & Product Development to Expand Profit Pools of Key Players
Leading automotive lift manufacturers are continuously involved in new product developments or advancements in their existing product portfolio to gain a competitive advantage in the market. For Instance-
- In Aug 2019, Bendpak, one of the market leaders in automotive lift market introduced a two-post lift in the XPR series. The XPR-12CL-LTA, is a long arm lift to better support vehicle’s center of balance with a capacity of 12,000-lb and three-stage long-reach.
- In Dec 2018, Rotary lift added remote-controlled heavy-duty lifts to its lineup with the new MOD35 Flex powered by RedFire, the industry’s only remote-controlled inground vehicle lift. The new model adds to the convenience of wireless remote-control technology to the modular inground lift.
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/525/S
Benefits of Fact.MR Study
Fact.MR has gradually established itself as one of the leading market research companies across the globe. Our unique, methodical, and up-to-date approach towards creating high-quality market reports ensures the reports include relevant market insights. Further, our team of analysts leaves no stone unturned while curating market reports in accord with the requirement of our clients.
Why Choose Fact.MR?
- Deliver updated information on the current industry trends
- Available 24/7 to facilitate clients with unbiased solutions
- Embrace digital technologies to offer accurate business ideas
- Exhaustive supply chain augmentation analysis
- Provide reports strictly according to the requirements of the clients
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583