The Growth of Drug Discovery Services Market is huge. The Market study analyzes each market player encompassed in the market study as per its market share, production footprint, current launches, agreements, ongoing R&D projects, and market strategies. SWOT analysis has been performed in the market study to investigate the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats of each player.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=375
Drug discovery services have undergone a drastic change with the advancements in modern molecular biology methods and advanced knowledge of human genome. Drug discovery is becoming more hypothesis-driven target-based approach. Pharmaceutical companies and regulatory bodies are contributing to the drug discovery. Major pharmaceutical companies are also focusing on developing the team of excellent scientists working in many therapeutic fields and technologies.
In the recent years, there has been an increase in a number of approvals for first-in-class drugs, this reflects the impact of advanced drug discovery technologies, and approaches. Drug discovery service providers are also focusing on sequencing of the human genome in order to open the way to genomics-based methods in drug discovery. Innovation currently seen in the drug discovery methods is based on more information about targets, disease phenotypes, and compounds.
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=375
The report compiled by Fact.MR expects the global drug discovery services market is to witness robust growth, registering CAGR of 8.9% during 2017-2026. By the end of 2026, the global drug discovery services market is projected to reach US$ 16,800.1 million revenue. Increasing prevalence of chronic diseases and new diseases is driving the drug discovery services. Also, new technologies supporting drug discovery methods and techniques are evolving at a significant phase. Following are insight on how the global drug discovery services market will perform in the near future.
6 Key Insights on Global Drug Discovery Services Market
- North America is likely to remain dominant in the global drug discovery services market throughout the forecast period 2017-2026. Presence of leading pharmaceutical companies in the region is one of the factors driving the growth of drug discovery services in North America.
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ) is also anticipated to witness significant growth during 2017-2026. India and China are slowly becoming preferred locations for drug discovery outsourcing due to the technological capabilities developed. Fewer regulations and low manufacturing costs are also fueling the growth in APEJ region.
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR-
- Hit-To-Lead identification is likely to be the most preferred process in the global drug discovery services market. By the end of 2026, hit-to-lead identification is projected to reach nearly US$ 7,000 million revenue.
- By drug discovery service type, medicinal chemistry is likely to witness the significant growth. Towards the end of 2026, medicinal chemistry is projected to surpass US$ 6,000 million revenue.
- Small molecules are anticipated to be the largest drug type in the global drug discovery service market. Small molecules are projected to create an incremental opportunity of more than US$ 5,800 million between 2017 and 2026.
- On the basis of therapeutic area, highest growth is expected to be seen in oncology. Oncology is projected to reach nearly US$ 7,000 million revenue towards the end of 2026.
The report offers a profile of some prominent players in the global drug discovery services market, which will stay active through 2026. The leading companies are Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Merck Millipore, GE Healthcare, Albany Molecular Research, Inc. (AMRI), Charles River Laboratories International, Evotec, Pharmaceutical Product Development, LLC. (Ppd), Covance, Jubilant Biosys, Genscript Biotech Corporation, Aurigene Discovery Technologies, Wuxi Apptec, and Syngene.
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/375/S
Key findings of the report:
- Prominent manufacturers, raw material suppliers, equipment providers, traders, and distributors in the market.
- In-depth analysis of important market segments, market potential, impacting trends, and challenges.
- Critical examination of the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats of each player.
- Extensive investigation of the effects of the growth of relevant industries.
- Accurate data regarding the future prospects of the during the forecast period.
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Healthcare Landscape
Prepackaged Medical Kits and Trays Market Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2020 to 2030: https://www.factmr.com/report/5413/prepackaged-medical-kits-and-trays-market
Cables and Leads for Medical Equipment Market Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2020 to 2030: https://www.factmr.com/report/5418/cables-and-leads-for-medical-equipment-market
Coatings for Medical Devices Market Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2020 to 2030: https://www.factmr.com/report/5421/coatings-for-medical-devices-market
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583