Black rice is being consumed in regular diet owing to its properties like lowering the cholesterol level and anti-inflammatory properties. Furthermore, black rice protein is rich in cysteine and methionine amino acid. These amino acids are helpful against liver disorders, Asthma, Depression and other neurological diseases.
It further boosts the production of antioxidants in body which are helpful in fighting cancer cells. With all these precisely affecting the demand for plant-based protein it is most likely that demand for black rice protein is going to propel in near future.
Health consciousness has become one of the key trends in the 21st century. Along with health consciousness there is a considerable rise in vegan population across the globe which is projected to drive the plant-based nutritional products.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4925
The demand for natural plant-based proteins has increased owing to increased awareness about animal welfare. One of the plant-based protein is obtained from black rice that is part of Oryza sativa plant species also known as Asian rice. Black rice protein is significantly healthy from all other rice owing to its high protein, antioxidants and other nutritional factors owing to which its demand is likely to augment over forecast period.
The Black Rice Protein report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Black Rice Protein Segments
- Black Rice Protein Market Dynamics
- Black Rice Protein Market Size
- Supply & Demand of Black Rice Protein
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies Involved
- Technology in the Black Rice Protein
- Value Chain of the Black Rice Protein
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4925
Recent research and developments in black rice protein has captured the attention of prominent players. For instance, Amazonia a Australian based organic ingredient manufacturer key player has recently launched black rice based raw protein. The launch is directed towards fitness and sports nutrition. Furthermore, another key players Nutraonly (Xi’an) Nutrition’s Inc has launched black rice protein powder that can be mixed with any meal or shakes to boost its protein level. Bioway (Xian) Organic Ingredients Co., Ltd. Another key player in the market offering black rice protein extract powder.
Black Rice Protein Market: Segmentation
Based on types black rice protein market is classified into different parts like product, application and end use industry. black rice protein powder has captured most of the market owing to its increased demand.
Based on product type black rice protein is segmented in to
- Black Rice Protein Concentrates
- Black Rice Protein Isolates
Based on application black rice protein is segmented in to
- Dairy Protein Alternative
- Meat Alternative
- Sports and Energy Nutrition
For entire list of market players, request for TOC here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=T&rep_id=4925
Based on end use industry black rice protein is segmented in to
- Food and Beverages Industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
Why Choose Fact.MR?
- Deliver updated information on the current industry trends
- Available 24/7 to facilitate clients with unbiased solutions
- Embrace digital technologies to offer accurate business ideas
- Exhaustive supply chain augmentation analysis
- Provide reports strictly according to the requirements of the clients
Explore Fact. MR’s Coverage on Food & Beverages Domain
Naringin Market: The global Naringin Market report published by Fact.MR offers an exhaustive analysis on the prominent growth dynamics, including possible drivers, opportunities and challenges, expected to prevail across the landscape for the upcoming decade.
Low Sodium Snacks Market: Fact. MR’s latest report on Global Low Sodium Snacks Market gives a detailed insight on the key drivers, trends and opportunities expected to prevail across prominent segments and key geographies for the forthcoming assessment period
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Visit Our Website: https://www.factmr.com